For those of you who have yet to set up a fundraising page on JustGiving.com, here’s a step by step guide on how to create one. Don’t forget to link it to our Rally page so that we can keep track of how much the rally raises in total!
Setting up your Fundraising Page for a charity
It’s quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for the Keyline 2016 Rally.
Just follow the steps below to create your page:
1. Create a new account, or Log into your account and click ‘Start Fundraising’
2. When asked ‘Are you fundraising for a registered charity?’, select ‘Yes, continue’
3. Search for Prostate Cancer UK and select
4. Select ‘Doing my own thing’ where you can later detail what you are doing and why
5. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
6. Click ‘Create your page’
7. Link it to the Keyline rally page – Click ‘edit my page’ and at the bottom, you’ll see ‘Find your company and connect to your page’. Search ‘Keyline’ which will bring up our page and click ‘Connect.’
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. We’ll send the money that you raise to your charity on a weekly basis. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.